Do you want to get involved and help make Money of Good happen by further expanding its positive impact?
Here you will find many ways to get in action.
Your main activity is to spread the word and inspire more people to join the MOG community.
1. Disclose in friends circles
- tell them about the project, invite to read the Storytelling VISION OF 2030 at moneyofgood.org
- post info, and news about MOG in your social channels to bring awareness about the project
3. Spread to the press, blogs, etc.
- Look for journalists and bloggers that write about new technologies, meditation, cryptocurrencies, new economies or any subject that is related to MOG. Send them the MOG press release.
And here you find the links to short videos with further explanations about MOG:
- Money of Good short pitch - (60s. English)
- Product Demo pitch - (56s. English)
- Introducing the founder - (1m17s. English)
- Pitch with slides - (4m26s. English)
- Conceptual video - (21s. English)
- Overview animation clip (14sec. English)
- The goal of Money of Good (47sec. English)
- Why focus on the money (45sec. Portuguese + English subtitles)
- The importance of meditation in MOG (60sec.)
- The end of work (68sec. Portuguese + English subtitles)
- How the neurofeedback system works (54 sec. Portuguese)
- Explanation of the Proof of Concept Tour (2.21sec Portuguese + English subtitles)
- How MOG works and why it is important (4min.27sec. Portuguese)
Your main activity is to find people and organizations that can collaborate and support the MOG.
1. Build partnerships
- make contact, present the project and show why it is worth supporting MOG
2. Find financial support
- connect to investors, grant funds or any source of money that can support MOG development
3. Find personalities
- connect to personalities on the tv, cinema, science, spirituality, technologies, etc that may get excited about MOG project and spread the word or offering mentoring/support.
Use the PDF presentations and the technical, scientific and market information files.
- The System Diagram, the Security Credit Reserve Diagram, and the Holochain Technical Paper you can find at the homepage Vision.
Your main activity is to search/research on all kinds of information that can be useful for the project's development.
1. Find information about
- tech acceleration programs
- events like forums, conferences, etc where MOG can pitch the project or attend to build a network
- new technologies and solutions that may be useful
- other correlates initiatives, startups, companies
- scientific data, academic studies, articles, and publications
Do you have the skills to help us build the platform? Check the positions and join the team!